1W 850 infrared LED light.
Onboard photoresistor, the ambient light detector.
Great imaging distance is within 2m.
With adjustable resistor to control the ambient light.
Designed to work for Raspberry Pi camera.
How to use:
1. Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws.
2. The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply.
3. Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically.
4. When ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa.
1. Limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, the 1W infrared LED and power chip might increase heat, heat sinks are suggested.
2. Great imaging distance is within 2m.