AC Voltage Current Meter Resistance Diode
One-handed operation perfect choice for carry-on measuring.
Easy to work, auto ranging accurately measures with self-calibration chip to make sure the accuracy and stability.
With large overview backlit LCD display, date can be shown clearly.
Backlight can make display easy to read in the dark condition.
Hold the date by simply pressing "H" button to enter and exit the Hold mode in any measuring mode.
Temperature probe can detect temperature from -20~1000℃.
Compact ergonomic design, extra thin multimeter, small and nice, easy to take.
The meter automatically turns off after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Model Number: RM17B+
Measurement Mode: Double-integral style A/D transform
Sample Rate: 3 times per second
Operating Mode: Auto / Manual Ranging
Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 ℃
Operating Humidity: ≤75%RH
Storage Condition: -20~60℃
Storage Humidity: ≤80%RH
Power: 2 * 1.5V AAA batteries(Not Included)
Measuring Resistance Range: 600/6K/60K/600K/6M/60M Ω
Measuring Voltage Range: 60mV/600mV/6V/60V/600V/750ACV(1000DCV)
Measuring Capacitance Range: 9.999nF/99.99nF/999.9nF/9.99uF/99.99uF/999.9uF/9.999MF
Measuring Inductance Range: no
Measuring Current Range: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/6A/20A
DC/AC Voltage: 60mV/600mV
DC Voltage: 6V/60V/600V/1000V
AC Voltage: 6V/60V/600V/750V
DC/AC Current: 60mA/600mA/6A/20A
DC/AC Current: 600uA/6000uA
Temperature: -20~1000℃ (-4~1832℉)
Display Type: Digital Display
Duty Cycle: 1%-99%
Diode Test: Yes
Item weight: 320g / 11.28oz
Item size: 17.5 * 8.5 * 4.2cm / 6.89 * 3.35 * 1.65in
Package weight: 453g / 15.97oz
Package size: Package size: 19.5 * 12.4 * 5.2cm / 7.68 * 4.88 * 2.05in
Notes before Use:
1. Do NOT exceed the "maximum value" indicated in the Specification;
2. Do NOT input voltage at the Current Mode, the Resistance Mode, the Diode Mode, the Continuity Mode, or the Temperature Mode;
3. Do NOT use the product when the batteries or the battery cover is not placed properly;
4. Turn off the product and remove the test leads from the test points before changing batteries or fuses.
5. Do not input voltage exceeds 36V DC or 25V AC when you are at the setting of measuring current.
1 * Multimeter
2 * Test lead
1 * User manual
1 * Temperature probe
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout